New Research on Medical Equipment Maintenance Market Forecasts Healthy Growth in Next 5 Years
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2017 -- According to the report, "Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, by Device Type (Imaging Equipment, Advanced Modalities, Primary Modalities, Endoscopic Devices, Surgical Instruments, Electro medical Equipment), Service Type (Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, Operational Maintenance), Service Provider (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Independent Service Organizations (ISOs), In-house Maintenance), End-user (Public-sector organizations, Private-sector organizations) – Global Revenue, Trends, Growth, Share, Size, and Forecast to 2022", the market for antibacterial drug is expected to grow at an impressive rate, due to the increased prevalence of diseases and the rising demand from around the world.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1000
The market trends of medical equipment maintenance include preference for multi-vendor contracts, market consolidation and equipment maintenance insurance tools for imaging centers. The growth of global medical equipment maintenance market is chiefly driven by increase in related equipment markets, growing focus on protective medical equipment maintenance, implementation of innovative financial mechanism, and increasing purchase of refurbished equipments. The imaging equipment segment is anticipated to account for market leader. This growth is accredited to the increasing demand of maintenance services for this and the requirement for ensuring the majority of equipment uptime. In medical devices, technology based advancements and the consequent requirement for their protective maintenance are anticipated to boost market growth.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enquire-before-buy.php?id=1000
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. Factors such as growing focus on protective medical equipment maintenance, implementation of innovative financing mechanism, increase in associated equipment markets, and purchase of refurbished equipment is growing which in turn is projected to boost market growth of medical equipment maintenance.
2. However, higher initial costing and considerable maintenance expenditure are projected to restrain the growth of medical equipment maintenance market in the next coming years. This market has certain opportunities such as innovation in service proffering and its vast uses.
3. Also, there is an opportunity of ISO emergence. In spite of so many opportunities one major challenge of this market are the players surviving in highly competitive and fragmented market.
Regionally, the global market for medical equipment maintenance is fragmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America is dominating the global market for medical equipment maintenance followed by Asia, Europe and RoW. However, the medical equipment maintenance market of Asia is anticipated to observe the highest growth in the next few years due to growing patient population, budding awareness regarding benefits of diagnosing diseases early, escalating private and public funding for the growth of healthcare facilities, initiatives taken by government for infrastructure modernization of healthcare and quality care provision, and increasing medical tourism in this region.
This report analyzes the medical equipment maintenance market by the following segments:
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, by Device Type
1. Imaging Equipment
2. Advanced Modalities
3. Primary Modalities
4. Endoscopic Devices
5. Surgical Instruments
6. Electro medical Equipment
1. Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, by Service Type
3. Corrective Maintenance
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, by Service Provider
1. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
2. Independent Service Organizations (ISOs)
3. In-house Maintenance
Medical Equipment Maintenance Market, by End User
1. Public-sector organizations
2. Private-sector organizations
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the medical equipment maintenance market include:
1. Ge Healthcare (A General Electric Company)
2. Siemens Healthineers (A Division of Siemens AG)
3. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
4. Canon, Inc. (Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation)
5. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
6. Aramark Services, Inc
7. Pantheon Healthcare Group (A Part of Permira Group)
8. TBS Group S.P.A
9. Agfa-Gevaert Group
10. B. Braun Melsungen AG
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/medical-equipment-maintenance-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com