Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2017 -- Medical gases are specialized gases, which are used for medical purposes, drug processing and research in biotechnology. The medical gas can be a single pure gas or a mixture of different gases. The common types of gases used are oxygen, ammonia, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, nitrogen and carbon dioxide. The gas equipment such as cylinder and masks are used to store and deliver gas.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report.
The medical gases and equipment market holds a high growth potential due to the increasing count of geriatric population and advancements in the pharmaceutical industry. The purity of the gases plays an important role in the recovery of the patient and there is also a risk of acquiring infection through medical gases. Due to this reason, the medical gases need to be manufactured according to certain specified standards. The increasing incidences of chronic respiratory diseases, implementation of the industry friendly regulations (such as FDA Safety and Innovation Act) and increasing research in the field of biotechnology , are the key factors, which would drive the growth of global medical gases and equipment market during the analysis period. Furthermore, the formulation of government initiatives to increase the availability of emergency care in developing economies, would largely drive the medical gases and equipment market. A major factor restraining the market growth is a global shortage of helium due to the shutdown of the Federal Helium Reserve. Due to the Helium Privatization Act in America, the Federal Helium Reserve would be shut down, and the resources would be handed over to the private sector.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/407
The global medical gases and equipment market, is segmented on the basis of Product Type, End User and Geography. The product types considered in this report include Medical Gases, Medical Gas Mixtures, Biological Atmospheres and Medical Gas Equipment. Medical Gases are further classified into Nitrogen Gas, Medical Air, Carbon Dioxide Gas, Helium Gas, Nitrous Oxide Gas and Oxygen Gas. Medical Gas Mixtures is further classified into Lung Diffusion Mixtures, Breathing Zone Monitoring Calibration Standard, Blood Gas Mixtures, Medical Laser Gas Mixtures, Medical Drug Gas Mixtures and Sterlant Gas Mixtures. Biological Atmospheres are further classified into Aerobic Gas Mixtures and Anaerobic Gas Mixtures. Medical Gas Equipment is further classified into Air Compressors, Masks, Vacuum Systems, Manifolds, Outlets, Valves and Hose Assemblies, Alarm Systems, Cylinders, Flow meters and Regulators. Based on the end users, the market is classified into Clinics, Hospitals, Research Institutions, Home Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry and Biotechnology Industry. Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. One of the strategies adopted by major market players is takeover. For instance, in 2012, Linde acquired the US medical gas specialist Lincare. This takeover has enabled The Linde Group to emerge as a key player in medigas field. The companies profiled in this report are Air Liquide, Praxair, Sol-Spa, Airgas, Messer Group Gmbh, Matheson Tri-Gas, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, Air Products and Chemicals, Atlas Copco and The Linde Group.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global Medical Gases and Equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global Medical Gases and Equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The Medical Gases and Equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions