Medical Holography Market - Global Industry Insights 2017
Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2018 -- According to a new market research report "Medical Holography Market By Product Type (Holographic Displays, Holographic Prints, Holography Microscopes, Holoscopes And Holography Software), By End Users (Research Laboratories, Hospitals And Clinics, Academic Medical Centres And Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies), By Application (Medical Imaging, Biomedical Research And Medical Education) - Global Forecast to 2022", published by MarketDataForecast, the market is expected to reach USD 987 Million by 2022 from USD 253 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 31.3%.
Holography is a method of making a certain visual illustration of a 2D object in three dimensions vision. The holographic illustration of patient's knowledge of 3D image demonstrates true and spatially correct illustration of the patient's structure. Increasing demand for holography in medicine, rise in awareness towards holography usage in medical and biomedical fields are driving the market growth. Especially, the adoption of holographic displays is more in diagnostic imaging and for medical teaching and training as these displays provide high-quality real-time 3D images attracting the users.
Browse Market Data Tables and Figures spread through 180 Pages and TOC on "Medical Holography Market"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report
By product, the Medical Holography Market is classified into holographic displays, holographic prints, holography microscopes, holoscopes, and holography software. The holographic displays segment is leading the global medical holography market in 2017.
Customized Report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/medical-holography-market-3253/customize-report
By End Users, the market is segmented into Research Laboratories, Hospitals and Clinics, Academic Medical Centres, and Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies. The Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies segment accounted for the largest share of the global Medical Holography Market in 2017.
On the basis of Application, the Medical Holography Market is categorized into Medical Imaging, Biomedical Research, and Medical Education. The Medical Imaging is anticipated to witness the highest growth in this forecast period.
Based on region, the Medical Holography Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America is expected to dominate the Medical Holography Market in 2016 and is anticipated to retain the position through the forecast period. This is attributed to factors such as accessibility to advanced technologies and acceptance of Holography, and increased investments in the medical research field.
Major players in the Medical Holography Market include EchoPixel, Inc. (U.S.), Lyncee Tec (Switzerland), Eon Reality (U.S.), Holografika Kft. (Hungary), Realview Imaging Ltd. (Israel), Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Australia), Ovizio Imaging systems (Belgium), Holoxica Ltd. (U.K.), zSpace, Inc. (U.S.), Zebra Imaging (U.S.), and NanoLive SA (Switzerland). Though as of now, the market is low concentrated, more and more players are expected to enter the market in the near future and the threat of new innovations will always be a threat to this industry.
The scope of the report provides:
- The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
- Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
- Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
- Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
- The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analysed through Porter's Five Forces
- The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analysed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
- Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
- Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
- Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Browse Related Reports:
Healthcare Analytics Market- https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-healthcare-analytics-market-45/
E-Health Market- https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-e-Health-market-1235/
Name: Mr. Abhishek Shukla
Address: 2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India.