Medical Imaging market information, by modality (ultrasound, computed tomography, x-ray, radiography, MRI, nuclear imaging and others), by end users (hospital/clinics, diagnostic centers, laboratories, and others) - Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2017 -- Market Highlights
The global medical imaging market is growing rapidly and is expected to grow more. Medical imaging techniques are providing accurate diagnosis of disorders and ailments.
There has been huge demand for medical imaging in healthcare companies, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. Numerous benefits offered by medical imaging, is increasing demand of the same highly in the market.
Major Market Players:
- Carestream Health, Inc.,
- Esaote SpA,
- Fonar Corporation,
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation,
- GE Healthcare,
- Hitachi Medical Corporation,
- Hologic, Inc.,
- Narang Medical Limited,
- Philips Healthcare,
- Samsung Medison Co. Ltd,
- Shimadzu Corporation,
- Siemens Healthcare,
- Toshiba Corporation
Request a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1995
- Medical imaging service providers
- Medical imaging devices manufacturers and suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
- The medical imaging global market is expected to reach billion by 2022.
- Ultrasound segment holds the largest share of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share of medical Imaging market and is expected to reach billion by the end of 2022
- Globally, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region and is expected to grow at the rate of from 2016 to 2022
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 80 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Medical Imaging Market Research Report - Global Forecast To 2022".
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/medical-imaging-market
Study objectives of Medical Imaging Market:
- Providing detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the medical imaging market
- Providing insight about factors affecting the market growth
- Analyzing the medical imaging market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Providing historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Offering country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- Offering country level analysis of the market by segments which includes by modality, by end user and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players of the market and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and latest research & developments in the global medical imaging market.
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1995
Segmentation by modality
- computed tomography
- nuclear imaging
- tactile imaging
Segmentation by end user
- Diagnostic Centers
Browse Related Report
Global CBCT Dental Imaging Market Information, by Type of Detector (Flat Panel Detectors, Image Intensifier), by Application (Dental Implants, Endodontics, Orthodontics and others) by End Users (Hospitals & Dental clinics, Academic & Research Institutes and others) - Forecast to 2023
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312