Recently published research from GlobalData, "Medical International Technology, Inc. (MDLH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2014 -- Medical International Technologies (Mit Canada) Inc. (MIT) is a medical device manufacturer. The company develops, manufactures and markets needle free jet injectors for veterinary and human applications. It offers products under two brands such as Agro-Jet and Med-Jet. MIT's Agro-Jet is a needle free jet injector that is designed for the livestock, poultry and small and companion animal industries. Agro-Jet delivers medications from 0.1 to 5 cc. The company's Med-Jet is a needle injection, which is directed through orifice. It collaborates with pharmaceutical companies, universities and physicians in veterinary and human medicine. The company sells products in the US, Canada, Australia, England, Holland, China, Malaysia and Singapore. It is a subsidiary of Medical International Technology USA. MIT is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Medical International Technology, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Medical International Technology, Inc. (MDLH)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Control Medical Technology, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HyperBranch Medical Technology, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HeartWare International, Inc. (HIN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Hansen Medical, Inc. (HNSN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- OncoSec Medical Inc. (ONCS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update