The medical nonwoven disposables market is segmented into incontinence and surgical products. The nonwoven disposable underwear and disposable diapers market segments would register a double digit CAGR during the forecast period.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2017 -- Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market is expected to garner $10.6 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period 2015-2020. The global medical nonwoven disposables market is a billion-dollar market and exhibits a significant growth rate.The market revenues would steadily increase over the next 4 to 5 years.
Limited Period Offer! Get 20% discount on this report
Request Sample Copy of this Report @
Medical nonwoven disposables are used to prevent infection and maintain hygiene during the surgical procedures. This has given rise to the popularity of nonwoven disposables among clinicians. Coupled with increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections (HAI), the medical nonwoven disposables market would grow at a healthy rate. In addition, rising per capita healthcare spending, stringent regulations for hygiene, and global increase in the count of population with incontinence would further boost the growth of medical nonwoven disposables market. However, disposal concerns and the growing popularity of minimally invasive and robotic assisted surgeries would impede the market growth of nonwoven medical disposables to a certain extent.
Key Findings of Medical Nonwoven Disposables Market:
* Disposable diapers accounted for about half of the incontinence nonwoven disposables market revenue in 2014
* Surgical caps would be the fastest growing segment in the surgical nonwoven disposables market during the forecast period
* China would continue to be the market leader in Asia Pacificmedical nonwoven disposables market
* Germany, Franceand U.K. collectively accounted for over 50% of the Europemedical nonwoven disposables market
* Freudenberg Nonwoven is a market leader in the medical nonwoven disposables market
The major players in the market are using new product launch as their key growth strategy. Efficacy, comfort and enhanced hygiene of products have been the key focus areas of manufactures. Major Companies profiled in the report include Domtar Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Molnlycke Health Care AB, First Quality Enterprises, Inc., Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, UniCharm Corporation, Ahlstrom, Georgia Pacific LLP and Freudenberg Nonwovens.
View Detail Summary of this report: