Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2012 -- Sales of medicated skin care declined marginally in 2011, to GBP285 million. Paediatric medicated skin care and hair loss treatments were the fastest growing categories, as sales increased by 6% and 4%, respectively. Topical allergy remedies/antihistamines and antipruritics and antipruritics were the only other categories to see growth of over 2%.
Euromonitor International's Medicated Skin Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Medicated Skin Care, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Medicated Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine care Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Skincare Market in the UK
- Hand & Body Care: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in UK
- Pet Care: Global Industry Guide
- Medicated Skin Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Hand & Body Care in the United Kingdom
- Facial Care in the United Kingdom
- Pet Care in the United Kingdom