New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It can affect numerous organs and tissues of the body. When a patient is suspected of having a particular type of cancer, a biopsy procedure is performed to extract a target tissue sample for histological analysis. This intervention typically provides a definitive cancer diagnosis for the patient. Given that these procedures play such an important role in the diagnostic pathway for various cancers, medical device manufacturers have worked to develop biopsy devices that maximize the volume and quality of the tissue samples, as well as decrease their negative impact on the patient's body. As seen with other medical device markets, less invasive biopsy techniques have entered the market and have established a new gold standard in many global regions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
While there are significant barriers facing this market, current and future players can still position themselves to obtain a competitive advantage. The major European countries included in this forecast have general mass screening programs for breast cancer detection and they will be increasing their adoption of more expensive VAB devices. Additionally, the emerging economies will see an increased shift from fine needle aspiration devices to more expensive core biopsy devices over the forecast.
- An overview of biopsy devices, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU biopsy devices market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for biopsy devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the biopsy devices sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving EU biopsy devices Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Argon Medical Devices, Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health, CareFusion Corporation, Cook Medical, C. R. Bard, Devicor Medical Products, DTR Medical, Gallini Medical Devices, Hologic, INRAD, Intact Medical Corporation, TSK Laboratory
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Biopsy Devices - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Biopsy Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Biopsy Devices - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Renal Denervation - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts