Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) comprises any method of treatment aimed at regulating the hearts rhythm, including medication, medical devices, and occasionally surgery. There can be a number of reasons why CRM is needed, all of which generally involve malfunctions of the hearts electrical system, and are related to cardiac dyssynchrony. While medication can be effective in mild to moderate cases, patients with more severe conditions must turn to device use or surgical intervention in order to receive the therapy they require. Over the years, CRM device treatment has become less invasive, and significant advances in pacing and pulse generator technology have enabled effective long-term device therapy with limited complications.
- Overview of arrhythmias, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) market revenue, annual cost of disease and adoption pattern data from 2010-2012 and forecast for eight years to 2020.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, next-generation technologies, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for CRM market growth globally.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and mechanisms of support under development, including investigation of energy harvesting batteries, telemetry, and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Pacemaker (PM), Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemaker (CRT-P) and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CRT-D) markets, as well as insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the CRM companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pacemaker and ICD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CRM market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global PM, ICD, CRT-P, and CRT-D markets from 2010-2020.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
St. Jude Medical
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit