Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) comprises any method of treatment aimed at regulating the heart's rhythm, including medication, medical devices, and occasionally surgery. There can be a number of reasons why CRM is needed, all of which generally involve malfunctions of the heart's electrical system, and are related to cardiac dyssynchrony. While medication can be effective in mild to moderate cases, patients with more severe conditions must turn to device use or surgical intervention in order to receive the therapy they require. Over the years, CRM device treatment has become less invasive, and significant advances in pacing and pulse generator technology have enabled effective long-term device therapy with limited complications.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Overview of arrhythmias, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) market revenue, annual cost of disease and adoption pattern data from 2010-2012 and forecast for eight years to 2020.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, next-generation technologies, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for CRM market growth globally.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and mechanisms of support under development, including investigation of energy harvesting batteries, telemetry, and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Pacemaker (PM), Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator (ICD), Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemaker (CRT-P) and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillator (CRT-D) markets, as well as insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the CRM companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pacemaker and ICD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CRM market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global PM, ICD, CRT-P, and CRT-D markets from 2010-2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Impulse Dynamics, Medtronic, Sorin Group, St. Jude Medical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Market - Global Forecasts to 2017
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Cardiac Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Medtronic, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Sorin S.p.A. Market Share Analysis
- MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts