Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) comprises any method of treatment aimed at regulating the hearts rhythm, including medication, medical devices, and occasionally surgery. There can be a number of reasons why CRM is needed, all of which generally involve malfunctions of the hearts electrical system, and are related to cardiac dyssynchrony. While medication can be effective in mild to moderate cases, patients with more severe conditions must turn to device use or surgical intervention in order to receive the therapy they require. Over the years, CRM device treatment has become less invasive, and significant advances in pacing and pulse generator technology have enabled effective long-term device therapy with limited complications.
The medical devices market in Brazil is the largest in South America. Currently, about half of the demand for medical devices in Brazil is met through imports. Over the past few years, a general easing of the import bureaucracy and the requirement to improve the quality and quantity of healthcare services available in Brazil has led to an increased adoption of advanced medical technologies, such as CRM.
- An overview of hypertension, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America CRM market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for CRM
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the CRM sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving South America CRM market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in South America CRM market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in South America CRM market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
St. Jude Medical
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit