New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) comprises any method of treatment aimed at regulating the heart's rhythm, including medication, medical devices, and occasionally surgery. There can be a number of reasons why CRM is needed, all of which generally involve malfunctions of the heart's electrical system, and are related to cardiac dyssynchrony. While medication can be effective in mild to moderate cases, patients with more severe conditions must turn to device use or surgical intervention in order to receive the therapy they require. Over the years, CRM device treatment has become less invasive, and significant advances in pacing and pulse generator technology have enabled effective long-term device therapy with limited complications.
The medical devices market in Brazil is the largest in South America. Currently, about half of the demand for medical devices in Brazil is met through imports. Over the past few years, a general easing of the import bureaucracy and the requirement to improve the quality and quantity of healthcare services available in Brazil has led to an increased adoption of advanced medical technologies, such as CRM.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- An overview of hypertension, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized South America CRM market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for CRM
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the CRM sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving South America CRM market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in South America CRM market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Impulse Dynamics, Medtronic, Sorin Group, St. Jude Medical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Market - Global Forecasts to 2017
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Cardiac Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Rhythm Management - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Sorin S.p.A. Market Share Analysis
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Medtronic, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts