Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- MediPoint Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - APAC , US, EU and South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
A companion diagnostic test is defined as an in vitro diagnostic device or an imaging tool whose use allows the safe application of a therapy. In-vitro Companion Diagnostic tests measure the expression or presence of a specific biomarker that is linked to a disease condition or therapy. This report provides an analysis of the companion diagnostic market for four major cancers in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this companion diagnostics market. This report analyses companion diagnostic tests used in breast, colorectal, melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current companion diagnostic tests, and the future of companion diagnostic tests. This report focuses on the major test kits that are supplied to pathology laboratories.
Data estimates the APAC, US, EU AND SOUTH AMERICA companion diagnostic test market, for breast cancer companion diagnostic tests, principally HER2 tests, to have been worth $12.9m in 2012. In China, there has been excellent progress in uptake of HER2 testing among the urban population, thanks to efforts to train pathologists, with IHC uptake rates expected to be comparable to western countries by 2014. In India, HER2 testing has been longer-established than in China, but India shows only modest increases in uptake of HER2 IHC testing. In both countries, FISH test uptake is restricted by the patients ability to pay, as these tests are not reimbursed by the state healthcare systems.
Visit all complete reports of Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology
Report : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/publisher/1
- An overview of companion diagnostic, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC, US, EU AND SOUTH AMERICA companion diagnostic market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for companion diagnostic.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the companion diagnostic sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC, US, EU AND SOUTH AMERICA companion diagnostic market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC, US, EU AND SOUTH AMERICA companion diagnostic market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in APAC, US, EU AND SOUTH AMERICA companion diagnostic market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
For Us Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207902
For EU Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207903
South America Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207904
For APAC Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/207905
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948