New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
According to GlobalData estimates, GE Healthcare, Siemens and Philips are the leading companies within the diagnostic ultrasound market space in the EU. This can be mainly attributed to geographical and product portfolio diversity. These companies are part of large conglomerates with robust financial resources to invest in inorganic growth and R&D; therefore, the most advanced premium systems are offered by these three top players.
- An overview of Diagnostic ultrasound imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving EU Diagnostic ultrasound imaging Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Esaote, Analogic, Toshiba Medical Systems, Mindray Medical International, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Fujifilm Holdings, Samsung Medison, Terason, SuperSonic Imagine
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Current and Future Players
- Ireland Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018