Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Questions Answered
- Global disease incidence is expected to rise. (Q). What role will diagnostic ultrasound imaging play in the forecast period to tackle this global issue? (Q).How will changing demographics and lifestyles affect the utilization of diagnostic ultrasound? (Q).How many procedures of diagnostic ultrasound will be performed in the ten major markets covered in the report?
- Contrast ultrasound imaging and elastography are the latest technologies within the diagnostic ultrasound imaging segment. (Q).What is the current perception and adoption of these techniques and other nascent techniques in the major markets?
- There are a few significant unmet needs. (Q).What are these unmet needs? (Q).How can device manufacturers differentiate themselves from the competition? (Q).What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- The global diagnostic ultrasound market is a mature industry with complex dynamics. The dynamics of this industry vary greatly from one market to another. (Q).Which countries expect to see the most adoption and what are the hurdles? (Q).Where do the opportunities lie?
- GE Healthcare currently dominates the global diagnostic ultrasound market. (Q).What is their market share in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
- Companies are increasingly reliant on sales in emerging markets for continued sales growth. (Q).What percent of global profits are from emerging markets? (Q).How will this change in the future?
Reasons to Get This Report
- "What Physicians Think" quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading breast radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Esaote, Analogic, Toshiba Medical Systems, Mindray Medical International, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Fujifilm Holdings, Samsung Medison, Terason, SuperSonic Imagine
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- GE Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare Market Share Analysis
- Turkey Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- United Arab Emirates Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- Norway Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018