Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - US Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
The publisher has released its medical devices report, MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - US Analysis and Market Forecasts. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the drug-eluting balloons (DEB) market in the US. The report provides in-depth insight into the use of DEB for coronary and peripheral applications in the lower extremity including in-stent restenosis, bifurcation lesions, small vessel disease, femoropopliteal artery and below-the-knee lesions, chronic total occlusions, acute myocardial infarction and lesions in diabetics.
The DEB market in the US was assessed to identify the unmet needs in the market, understand the regulatory challenges DEB manufacturers will encounter in the US, identify the challenges to adoption in clinical practice and evaluate future adoption of DEB for select coronary and peripheral indications. The US sales expectations are discussed through careful analysis of adoption patterns of using DEB.
Clients can use this report to better understand the scope of this technology and for strategic planning to explore opportunities in this dynamic market. The report provides insights into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline DEB products, the current and emerging players and comparative market analysis of different types of interventional techniques used to treat coronary and peripheral artery disease. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading Interventional Cardiologists and Interventional Radiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by team of industry experts.
- An overview of coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease in the lower extremity, which includes epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities.
- Annualized total drug-eluting balloon market revenue by type of disease, annual cost of disease and drug-eluting balloons adoption pattern and procedure data in the US from 2010-2012 and forecast for seven years to 2019.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access and implications of the drug-eluting balloon market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and DEB designs in development, including investigation of DEB coating technology, antiproliferative agent used, balloon and catheter design and durability.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the US drug-eluting balloon market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends that will shape and drive the DEB market in the US.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the US DEB market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the US DEB market by disease and indication from 2010-2019.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corporation
Concept Medical Research
Elixir Medical Corporation
LifeTech Scientific Corporation
Vascular Nanotransfer Technologies
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit