Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Hernia Repair - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Hernia Repair - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Dramatic improvements in access to and quality of healthcare in the Asia Pacific region, concurrent with the introduction of next-generation biologic and composite meshes in developed countries and adoption of laparoscopic techniques worldwide, will drive hernia repair market growth in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Saturated with numerous players and a library of different products, the fiercely-competitive hernia mesh industry has experienced notable improvements recently in device quality and affordability, as companies strive for increased physician adoption in established markets and strategize entry into new regions.
In light of new these developments, The publisher has released its medical devices report, MediPoint: Hernia Repair - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts, with in-depth analysis of hernia repair market dynamics and actionable-insight into the mesh medical device industry. The report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global hernia market, including development and sales of inguinal, incisional and umbilical hernia repair products in the US, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, France, Brazil, China, India and Japan. Included within is an analysis of the drivers, opportunities and barriers impacting growth in the mesh market worldwide, with in-depth breakdown by surgical technique to highlight the fast adoption of laparoscopic methods. The report identifies and evaluates key trends and unmet needs shaping the global market through 2019, emphasizing testimonials from top physicians around the world who are implanting the devices.
The report provides future sales expectations and discussion of adoption patterns for the various hernia mesh types, including large pore meshes, small pore meshes, composite meshes, 3D meshes, and biological meshes. Furthermore, it provides detailed coverage and analysis of the other factors shaping the global market, including next-generation technologies entering the market, the fall of watchful waiting, adoption in developing countries, and the role of group purchasing organizations. The report offers insight into the competitive landscape, including marketed and pipeline products, and quantifies unmet needs worldwide, highlighting opportunities for current and future players.
The publisher built this report using data and information sourced from secondary sources, as well as primary research interviews with leading Herniologists and General Surgeons around the world, and in-house analysis conducted by team of industry experts.
Key Questions Answered
- One of the key market drivers for hernia repair is adoption of the laparoscopic surgical technique. How will this affect the type of meshes that are utilized? Which countries will experience the highest adoption of the technique? (Q).Which laparoscopic technique will be utilized the most over the forecast?
- Watchful waiting has been the subject of much controversy amongst general surgeons. What are the viewpoints of the major economies on watchful waiting and how will their opinions change over the forecast?
- Group Purchasing Organizations are becoming even more influential in the buying decisions for hospitals. (Q).How can medical device manufacturers best present their hernia mesh product line to achieve GPO selection?
- Improved access to healthcare and larger populations are allowing major emerging economies to occupy larger positions in the global hernia market. (Q).Which countries will experience the largest growth over the forecast and what underlying factors will contribute towards it?
What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- An overview of hernias (inguinal, incisional, and umbilical), which includes epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Coverage of the ten markets, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Brazil, Japan, China and India
- Annualized hernia market revenue, annual cost of disease and device adoption patterns from 2010-2012, as well as a seven-year market forecast to 2019. Market valuations are provided for the following markets: Overall Hernia Market, Inguinal Hernia Market, Incisional Hernia Market and Umbilical Hernia Market
- Strategic competitor assessments complete with SWOT analysis and portfolio analysis to highlight the strengths of established and emerging players and identify weaknesses of other market participants.
- Identification of the most important unmet needs and opportunities that companies can capitalize upon to gain a competitive advantage.
- Discussion of the impact of reimbursement on the adoption of more expensive mesh types versus less costly flatsheet meshes.
- Pipeline analysis of the next generation of self-gripping meshes.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global hernia mesh repair market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers that underly this markets growth.
- Isolation of the top impediments to mesh adoption and company entrance into the major geographies
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) currently using the products
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies around the trends shaping and driving the global hernia mesh market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key patterns, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies expected to impact the global hernia mesh market in the future.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global hernia mesh repair market from 2010-2019.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Better understand the scope of this technology for strategic planning to explore opportunities in this growing market
Abiss Analytic Biosurgical Solutions
AMI: Agency for Medical Innovation
B. Braun Surgical
FEG Textiltechnik mbH
W. L. Gore & Associates
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)