Recently published research from GlobalData, "MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - Current and Future Players", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2013 -- Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer in women in both the developed and developing world. The incidence of breast cancer is increasing due to the increased life span and increasing adoption of Western lifestyle risk factors. Improved surveillance in developing countries has allowed the identification of more women with breast cancer in these regions. Early diagnosis of breast cancer is essential for a good prognosis, making diagnosis a cornerstone of breast cancer control. Predictive gene testing can identify women who are at heightened risk of developing breast cancer due to hereditary gene factors. This report focuses on the predictive breast cancer gene testing markets in the US and Europe, and future markets in China, India and Brazil, identifying and competitively assessing current marketed and pipeline products and emerging technologies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report identifies the unmet needs in the market, provides an understanding of physician perception of predictive breast cancer gene testing, and future trends. Through GlobalData's analysis, it is evident that the predictive breast cancer gene testing market is dominated by a single player, but this may change in the near future thanks to expiry of key patents and the emergence of new DNA sequencing technologies. To successfully market new gene tests, companies need to offer gene tests that address the current unmet needs of current predictive breast cancer gene tests and show better efficacy and cost effectiveness to the gene tests currently in the market. This report will identify the opportunities for this technology.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for predictive breast cancer gene testing.
- Competitor assessment.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as oncologists, geneticists and genetic counselors already using these gene tests.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the predictive breast cancer gene testing market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Myriad Genetics, Ambry Genetics, Complete Genomics, Navigenics (now Life Technologies), PreventionGenetics, Lab21 Ltd., NewGene Ltd., The Doctors Laboratory Ltd., Bioscientia GmBH, Centogene AG (Centogene Rostock G, Sistemas Genomicos, Grupo Fleury, Diagnosticos da America SA (DASA), ATS GeneTech, 23AndMe, BGI-Shenzhen, Illumina, Life Technologies, Roche
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Physician-based Point of Care Diagnostics: Products, Players and Outlook to 2017
- MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Total Wrist Reconstruction - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Cervical Total Disc Replacement - Current and Future Players
- MediPoint: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement - Current and Future Players
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)