Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of MediPoint: Renal Denervation - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts market report to its offering
MediPoint: Renal Denervation - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Numerous medical device news sources and industry executives have proclaimed renal denervation to be the top medical device breakthrough of the past two years, and for good reason. Hypertension is one of the most prevalent chronic conditions worldwide, with some studies estimating that 50% of the adult population globally will have the disease in the next 20 years. With limited effectiveness from pharmacotherapy, medical device therapy has the potential for significant adoption in the treatment of resistive hypertension and uncontrolled hypertension, once efficacy and cost-effectiveness are proven. Additionally, the degree of blood pressure reduction found in long-term clinical trials from such a well-tolerated procedure has generated notable optimism about the interventions application in other conditions where hyperactivity of the sympathetic nervous system plays a significant role, such as congestive heart failure.
This report and forecast focuses on the renal denervation market for these indications in the 5 major European markets, which include France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom (UK).The EU was the first region where renal denervation was introduced, back in 2010. Since then, there has been very slow adoption of the procedure in the major European markets. The development of a brand new market comes with several hurdles, and these need to be overcome before any spikes in the procedure volumes can occur.
- An overview of renal denervation, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU renal denervation market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for renal denervation
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the renal denervation sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiovascular Surgeons
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the EU renal denervation Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the EU renal denervation market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in EU renal denervation market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Best Medical International
Boston Scientific Corporation
Cordis Corporation and Johnson & Johnson
St. Jude Medical
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit