Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2012 -- GlobalData's "Medium and High Voltage Protective Relay - Global Market Size, Segmentation and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020" gives detailed information on the medium and high voltage protective relay market, focusing both on global and key country markets.Drivers and Restraints and revenue forecast to 2020 and competitive landscape analysis are covered for the global market. The report covers seven key countries namely, India, China, USA, Germany, Canada, UK and Saudi Arabia for the medium and high protective relay. On the country level, the report covers market forecasts for medium voltage protective relay market and high voltage protective relay market, along with market shares of key players and general pricing trend.
- Total medium and high voltage protective relay market revenue forecast to 2020 at global level.
- Country level analysis for India, China, Germany, the US, Canada, the UK and Saudi Arabia. This includes, forecast by market segmentation as medium voltage (1kV- 33 kV) and high voltage (above 33 kV) protective relay market revenue for the period 2006- 2020. It also includes market shares of key players each country and the general pricing trend.
- Competitive analysis of top market participants such as ABB, Siemens, Alstom & Schneider and Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories.
- Technology overview, drivers and restraints on the global level
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the protective relay market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest pricing trends, market shares and revenue growth.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage in the protective relay amrket's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ABB, Siemens, Alstom and Schneider Electric, SEL, GE
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gas Insulated Switchgear for Power Industry - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Power Transmission and Distribution Cables - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- High Voltage Circuit Breakers (HVCB) for AC Transmission Systems - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- High Voltage Switchgear for AC Transmission Systems - Global Market Size, Segmentation and Average Pricing Analysis to 2020
- High-Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Converter Stations - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC) Market for Thermal Power Plants - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020 - Distributed Control Systems (DCS) for Thermal Power Plants - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape to 2020
- Wind Tower - Global Market Size, Market Segmentation, Competitive landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015