ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Mega Data Centers Market 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2016 -- IT is now the backbone of every business, ensuring business continuity and competition, and it is prompting enterprises worldwide to invest in data centers. Technavios market research analysts predict the global data center market to surpass revenues over USD 14 billion until 2019.
Digitalization is enabling many organizations to adopt cloud-based services for their businesses. By 2019, it is expected that 87% of SMEs will operate their businesses through the cloud by adopting the offerings from the leading cloud-based service providers in this market. Cloud computing requires higher computational power but allows for flexible, scalable, and efficient business operations. It is one of the major reasons for the construction of mega data center facilities globally.
Research scope and segmentation of the mega data center market -
In this report, Technavio covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global data center market for 2015-2019. The report considers the following criteria to be a mega data center:
- Data center type Square feet area Power consumed
- Mega >200,000 sq. ft. >10 mega watts
- Large 50,000 - 200,000 sq. ft. 1-10 mega watts
- Small <50,000 sq. ft. <1 mega watts
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=489796
To calculate the market size, analysts have considered revenue generated from the CAPEX of the following IT equipment segments:
For servers, the revenue generated by the adoption of tower, rack, blade, mission critical, and high-density servers.
For storages, the revenue generated by the adoption of storage area networks (SANs), network-attached storage (NAS), and direct-attached storage (DAS), with storage drives such as hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), and flash storages.
For networks, the revenue generated from the adoption of Ethernet switches, application delivery controllers (ADCs), and WAN optimization.
Power management systems:
The revenue generated from the adoption of power management systems and their installation, which include the CAPEX used for uninterruptible power supply (UPS), generators, rack power distribution units (PDUs), transfer switches, and switchgear.
The revenue generated from the adoption of cooling equipment, which includes the installation of the room and rack/row-based cooling solutions.
The revenue generated from the construction of a data center includes the costs associated with building a well-secured facility with installed electrical and mechanical equipment. It also includes costs associated with the setup, flooring, sprinklers, piping, belts, filters, branch circuits, cabling equipment, external lighting, panels, and utility transformers and construction of internal and external walls, windows, doors, equipment installation and disposal fittings. Also, it includes the initial CAPEX used for design, architecture, and site preparation.
The revenue generated from the adoption of rack units: less than 36U, 42U, 45U, 47U, 48U, 51U, and others.
- The revenue generated from the installation of physical security components such as video surveillance, biometrics, intrusion detection systems, mechanical access control devices, turnstiles, and visitor management.
- The revenue generated from the purchase of software to enable network security, server and storage security, data protection, and application security.
The revenue generated from the purchase of data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software for the entire facility and software for monitoring and managing equipment.
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-mega-data-centers-market-2015-2019-report.html
Key questions answered in the report -
- What are the key factors driving the global mega data center market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global mega data center market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global mega data center market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global mega data center market?
- Growth forecast of the global mega data center market until 2019?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG