New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2018 -- Overview
Melanoma is a tumor that develops as a result of the malignant transformation of melanocytes. These cells are derived from the neural crest. Melanomas usually occur on the skin but can arise in other locations where neural crest cells migrate, such as in the gastrointestinal tract or brain. It is more common in women than in men. In women, the most common site is the legs and melanomas in men are most common on the back. Unusual moles, sores, lumps, blemishes, markings, or changes in the way an area of the skin looks or feels are sign of melanoma. Treatment includes surgery, radiation and proton therapy.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1555344-melanoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Melanoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Melanoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Melanoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 20, 105, 120, 7, 214, 29 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 14, 13, 1, 62 and 14 molecules, respectively.
Major Scope of the report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Melanoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Melanoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Melanoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Melanoma - Overview 12
Melanoma - Therapeutics Development 13
Melanoma - Therapeutics Assessment 71
Melanoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 103
Melanoma - Drug Profiles 230
Melanoma - Dormant Projects 1675
Melanoma - Discontinued Products 1701
Melanoma - Product Development Milestones 1705
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1555344-melanoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.