Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 market report to its offering
Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
, 'Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Melanoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Melanoma. Melanoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Melanoma.
- A review of the Melanoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Melanoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Melanoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Melanoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Johnson & Johnson
Eli Lilly and Company
Inovio Biomedical Corporation
Merck & Co., Inc.
Generex Biotechnology Corporation
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
Prolexys Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
Hana Biosciences, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Anavex Life Sciences Corp.
Lorus Therapeutics Inc
Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
Green Cross Corporation
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Summit Corporation plc
Scancell Holdings Plc
MabVax Therapeutics, Inc.
Antigen Express, Inc.
Cancer Research Technology Limited
Digna Biotech, S.L.
PCI Biotech Holding ASA
Antisense Pharma GmbH
Ambit Biosciences Corporation
Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
PDS Biotechnology Corporation
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
Iconic Therapeutics, Inc.
ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc.
Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Innogene Kalbiotech Pte Ltd.
NovaLead Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Welichem Biotech Inc.
APEIRON Biologics AG
NewLink Genetics Corporation
SBI Biotech Co., Ltd.
InteRNA Technologies B.V.
Avir Green Hills Biotechnology AG
TVAX Biomedical, LLC
Nereus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Viventia Biotechnologies Inc.
Lytix Biopharma AS
Medisyn Technologies, Inc.
ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc.
AIMM Therapeutics B.V.
Cancer Therapeutics CRC Pty Ltd
Targa Therapeutics Corp.
Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC
ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit