This Membrane Pump Market report covers the status of import and export, supply chain management, distribution channels, production volume, production capacity, product price, profit, sale and others elements.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2019 -- The growth of the market for Membrane Pump is driven by the Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry
This report on Membrane Pump Market offers a detailed analysis of the trends along with the prospective growth of the same in the forecasted period. It evaluates the pricing, demand, growth, revenue, size and gross margin of the industry. For this study, the historical data has been collected from the years 2016 and 2017, taking the year 2018 as the base year and drawing a forecast for the years 2019 to 2026. The industry has seen a stable growth recently and its demand is projected to rise rapidly in the future.
The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.04 billion in 2018 to USD 4.34 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
The major players in the Membrane pump market are TAPFLO AB (Sweden), Xylem, Inc. (U.S.), LEWA GmbH (Germany), Flowserve Corporation (U.S.), Grundfos Holding A/S (Denmark), Dover (US), EMEC(US), SEKO(US), SPX (US) and Pump Solutions Group (U.S.).
Request free sample to understand the structure of the complete report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1371
Membrane pump is a type of displacement pump that uses a sequence of actions of membrane and valves to pump fluid. The penetration of membrane pumps market has also increased the need for industry effluents disposal in a safe way. They are mostly used as metering pumps in the water treatment industry and as vacuum pumps in process operations of several industries like chemical, pharmaceuticals and food & beverages. Other applications include dewatering, filter press, spraying & cleaning.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.04 billion in 2018 to USD 4.34 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Release Pressure, the market is divided as up to 80 bar, 80-200 bar and above 200 bar. The up to 80 bar segment is accounted for the highest CAGR of 4.93%. This category of membrane pumps is preferred in most of the industries followed by the 80 bar to 200 bar and above 200 bar segments, respectively.
- Based on Methods, the market is segmented as Air operated and electrically operated. The electric operated pumps combine the advantages of an Air Operated Pump with the efficiency of an electric drive. It is mostly used in industries due to its high efficiency.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented as Chemical & Petrochemicals, Water & Wastewater,Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages and Oil & Gas. The demand for membrane pumps is directly linked to the development in wastewater, water & sanitation sector and chemical industries. Additionally, the focus on safe disposal of wastewater and other effluents in different industries is also expected to boost its demand. Membrane pumps in the pharmaceutical and power generation industries is estimated to grow the market during the forecast period.
- The Membrane Pump Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC is forecast to dominate the market with the largest share of 37%.
Order Now (Customized delivered as per your business requirement): https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1371
Some of the key findings from our Membrane Pump Market forecast report
This report gives an analysis of the historical data and trends to draw a forecast of the potential growth Membrane Pump Market exhibits a potential for growth and technological advancement primarily in its uses in rubber industries and shall experience a stable growth in the next five years. The historical analysis suggest certain trends that the industry might experience and the prospects of growth during the forecasted years. This study also offers vital insights into the industry to provide the fields that are the most beneficial for investment and gives a competitive strategy that is most advantageous in the industry.
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Release Pressure,Method, End user and region:
Release Pressure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Up to 80 bar
- 80-200 bar
- Above 200 bar
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Air operated
- Electric operated
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Chemical& petrochemical
- Water & wastewater
- Food & beverages
- Oil & Gas
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/membrane-pump-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-800-819-3052