Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/08/2017 -- Global men formal shoe market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2022, to reach $9,881 million by 2022. Formal shoes are provided with more attention than the casual shoes as they are worn in offices and also at social occasions. They can be black or brown shoes used in formal meetings, dance floors, dress code parties, special occasions, and as standard daily shoes.
For More Info, Get Sample: http://bit.ly/2nGKkae
The global men formal shoe market is segmented based on shoe type, leather type, and geography. On the basis of shoe type, the market is classified into consumer oxfords, derby, loafers, boots, and others. On the basis of leather type, the market is categorized into patent leather, pebble & full grain, top grain, and suede leather. Further on the basis of Geography, the market is classified into, North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Italy, Germany, France, UK, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Malaysia), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
- A comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the market are provided.
- The report elucidates on key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed impact analysis from 2014 to 2022.
- Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the market.
- A quantitative analysis of the current scenario and the forecast period highlights the financial competency of the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the market with respect to shoe types, leather types, and geography.
Men Formal Shoe Market Key Segments
By Shoe Types
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2izNVRJ
By Leather Types
- Patent leather
- Pebble & full grain
- Top grain
- Suede leather
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- South Africa
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2iZvVnP
Market Players in the Value Chain
- C. & J. Clark International Ltd (UK)
- Dolce & Gabbana (Italy)
- Guccio Gucci S.p.A (Italy)
- Cole Haan LLC (U.S.)
- Calvin Klein Inc. (U.S.)
- Burberry Group Inc. (UK)
- Louis Vuitton (U.S.)
- Prada S.p.A.(Italy)
- Hugo Boss AG (Germany)
- Alden Shoe Company (U.S.)
Other Players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Belle International
- Aldo group
- ECCO Sko A/S
- Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A.
Table of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 MEN FORMAL SHOE MARKET BY SHOE TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 MEN FORMAL SHOE MARKET BY LEATHER TYPE
- CHAPTER 6 MEN FORMAL SHOE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILE
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452