Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- In 2011, men's toiletries continued to perform better than men's shaving. Products in men's toiletries are constantly growing because they do not have a strong tradition and are becoming more and more popular among men. Hence, this category is not as saturated as men's shaving.
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Norway
- Men's Grooming in Denmark
- Men's Grooming in Italy
- Men's Grooming in Hungary
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Men's Grooming in Bulgaria
- Men's Grooming in the Philippines
- Men's Grooming in Brazil
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in Vietnam