New Retailing research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- The BRIC Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC menswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC menswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' BRIC operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC menswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the menswear industry and had a total market value of $106.2 billion in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the menswear industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $73.3 billion in 2013. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $15.2, $13.7, and $3.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the menswear industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $119.2 billion in 2018, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $19.3, $18.6 and $7.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC menswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC menswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC menswear market?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Footwear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Menswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Menswear: Global Industry Guide
- Menswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Food Retail: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Womenswear: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Menswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide