Recently published research from MarketLine, "Menswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- The G8 Menswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 menswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 menswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 menswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $252.1 billion in 2013 to the global menswear industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $320.9 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2013-18 period
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the menswear industry, with market revenues of $126.9 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $27.8 and $23.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the menswear industry in the G8 nations with a value of $177.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $32.0 and $25.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 menswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 menswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 menswear market?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the menswear market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Make-Up - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Haircare - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Products: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Top 10 Hotel Operators: Company Guide
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide