New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (Merit Medical) is a medical device company. It undertakes the manufacturing and marketing of single-use medical devices for use in interventional and diagnostic procedures. Its product lines include inflation devices and accessories, diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and guide wires, pressure sensors, medication syringes, safety products, and needles. The company has expertise in four primary areas, namely, radiology, cardiology, pulmonology, and gastroenterology. The company markets and sells its products through direct sales force in the US and Europe and through a network of OEM partners and distributors in the Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, South and Central America, and Canada. Merit Medical is headquartered in Utah, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on expanding its product portfolio. In line with this strategy, the company obtained regulatory approvals for its basixTOUCH, an advanced high-pressure inflation device; its Bearing nsPVA Embolization Particles; and its line of Embosphere Microspheres.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- SynCardia Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- NexGen Medical Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update