DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2019 -- Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Approximately 60% of Merkel Cell Carcinoma tumours arise in men.
1. Approximately 2500 persons per year are diagnosed with this cancer in the United States.
2. The incidence has tripled in the United States, and it can be lethal for about one-third of the people affected.
3. The incidence is approximately 0.7 people per 100,000 people in the general population of the United States.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Request for sample pages
1. Merkel Cell Carcinoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Merkel Cell Carcinoma epidemiology and Merkel Cell Carcinoma market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Merkel Cell Carcinoma market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3. Merkel Cell Carcinoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Merkel Cell Carcinoma market report provides an edge that will help in developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Merkel Cell Carcinoma market.
"There is a 100,000-fold difference between the risks of developing Merkel Cell Carcinoma for patients under the age of 30 compared to those who are greater than 85 years old."
Merkel Cell Carcinoma treatment is based mainly on the stage of the disease and the overall health of the patient, as there are currently no approved therapies for advanced-stage Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
Merkel Cell Carcinoma treatments along with surgical excision, are radiation and chemotherapy, but some revolutionary therapies have recently moved into the forefront. Significant progress has been made in the understanding of Merkel Cell Carcinoma tumor biology and immunology. Recent advances in the development of well-tolerated immunotherapy agents have the potential to provide effective treatment options for patients with advanced or recurrent Merkel Cell Carcinoma in the future. Immunotherapy with the PD1–PDL1 immune-checkpoint pathway is a key therapeutic target in reactivating immune responses against various types of cancers.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Merkel Cell Carcinoma treatment scenario in the upcoming years, 2017-2028.
The key players in Carcinoid Tumors market are:
1. Bristol-Myers Squibb
3. Kartos Therapeutics
4. Incyte Corporation
and many others
3. KRT 232
4. haNk and aNK cell therapies
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Market Overview at a Glance
3. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Disease Background and Overview
4. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Assumptions and Caveats
4.2. Merkel Cell Carcinoma 7MM Incident cases (2017-2028)
4.3. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Gender-Specific cases (2017-2028)
4.4. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Stage-Specific cases (2017-2028)
4.5. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Diagnosed and Treatable cases (2017-2028)
4.6. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Country- Wise Epidemiology
4.7. United States
4.9. Assumptions and Rationale
4.14. United Kingdom
5. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Treatments & Medical Practices
6. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Marketed Therapies
6.1. Pembrolizumab: Merck
6.2. Avelumab: Merck
7. Emerging Therapies
8. Key Cross Competition
8.1. INCMGA00012:Incyte corporation
8.2. haNK cell therapy: NantKwest
8.3. aNK cell therapy: NantKwest
9. Merkel Cell Carcinoma Market Size
10. 7MM Merkel Cell Carcinoma Country-Wise Market Analysis
11. United States Market Size
12. Germany Market Size
13. France Market Size
14. United Kingdom Market Size
15. Spain Market Size
16. Italy Market Size
17. Japan Market Size
18. Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.