New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2018 -- Overview
Merkel cell carcinoma is a rare aggressive skin cancer that is at high risk of recurring and spreading (metastasizing) throughout the body. Risk factors for Merkel cell carcinoma include age, gender, light skin color, Ultraviolet exposure and immune suppression. Symptom includes painless nodule on skin. It usually starts on areas of skin exposed to the sun (face, neck, arms, and legs). Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2740083-merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 13, 10 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Major Scope of the report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Overview 7
Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 15
Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Assessment 16
Assessment by Target 16
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 19
Assessment by Route of Administration 22
Assessment by Molecule Type 24
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2740083-merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.