Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Merkel cell carcinoma is a rare aggressive skin cancer that is at high risk of recurring and spreading (metastasizing) throughout the body. Risk factors for Merkel cell carcinoma include age, gender, light skin color, Ultraviolet exposure and immune suppression. Symptom includes painless nodule on skin. It usually starts on areas of skin exposed to the sun (face, neck, arms, and legs). Treatment includes chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 9, 9 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Merkel Cell Carcinoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 257 pages "Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Overview, Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Therapeutics Assessment, Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Merkel Cell Carcinoma - Drug Profiles, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Amgen Inc, Apcure SAS, BeiGene (Beijing) Co Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Immune Design Corp, Merck & Co Inc, Merck KGaA, Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc, NantKwest Inc, Novartis AG, OncoSec Medical Inc, Oncovir Inc, Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Philogen SpA, Tarveda Therapeutics Inc.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/merkel-cell-carcinoma-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (Myositis Ossificans Progressiva) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/fibrodysplasia-ossificans-progressiva-myositis-ossificans-progressiva-pipeline
Hospital Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (HA-MRSA) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visiit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/hospital-acquired-methicillin-resistant-staphylococcus-aureus-ha-mrsa-1
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact