New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Metabolomic Technologies Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2013 -- Metabolomic Technologies Inc. (MTI) focuses on the development of novel, patented, metabolomic-based, diagnostic tests to detect adenomatous polyps and colorectal cancer. The company's product portfolio consists of ColoDx, a diagnostic system engeneered to detect colorectal cancer based on a unique fingerprint of metabolites; and PolypDx, a diagnostic system that is designed to detect colonic adenomatous polyps. MTI also focuses on the development of other products, namely, BreastDx, a diagnostic for breast cancer, ProstateDx, a diagnostic for prostate cancer, CeliacDx, a diagnostic for celiac disease, ColitisDx, a diagnostic for ulcerative colitis, CrohnsDx, a diagnostic for crohn's disease, IBDDx, a diagnostic for IBD, LactoseDx, a diagnostic for lactose intolerance, RefluxDx, a diagnostic for Acid reflux, and UlcerDx, a diagnostic for gastric ulcers. The company entered into various with institutes, organizations and companies for the discovery, development and commercialization of its product portfolio. MTI is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Metabolomic Technologies Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NanoString Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Life Technologies Corporation (LIFE) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Innocoll Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Covalon Technologies Ltd. (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Proplex Technologies, Llc - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Circadian Technologies Limited (CIR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- FMI Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)