New Materials market report from MarketLine: "Metals & Mining - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2013 -- Metals & Mining - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Metals & Mining industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the metals & mining industry and had a total market value of $1,776.4 billion in 2011. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19.3% over the 2007-11 period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Within the metals & mining industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,411.4 billion in 2011.
China is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,632.1 billion in 2016, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $255.8, $244.4 and $86.9 billion, respectively.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturer's selling price (MSP).
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total primary metal production at annual average prices.
The coal market measures primary coal production including anthracite, bitminous and lignite. The market is valued at producers' price.
The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices.
The precious metals & minerals market includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium and industrial and gem-quality diamonds. The market is valued using total annual mining production volumes and annual average prices.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Base Metals - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Base Metals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- United States: Metals and Mining Industry Guide
- Specialty Chemicals: Global Industry Guide
- Global: Metals and Mining Industry Guide
- Asia-Pacific: Metals and Mining Industry Guide