Fast Market Research recommends "Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2013 -- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Metals & Mining industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $707.3 billion in 2011 to the global metals & mining industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $983.9 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 countries, the US holds the major share of the metals & mining industry. It accounted for a share of 28.5% in 2011.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the metals & mining industry, with market revenues of $201.5 billion in 2011.
The US is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the G8 nations with a value of $273.0 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturer's selling price (MSP).
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total primary metal production at annual average prices.
The coal market measures primary coal production including anthracite, bitminous and lignite. The market is valued at producers' price.
The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Specialty Chemicals: Global Industry Guide
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global: Metals and Mining Industry Guide
- The Australian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Precious Metals & Minerals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide