Fast Market Research recommends "Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Metals & Mining industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global metals & mining industry grew by 21.5% in 2011 to reach a value of $2,997.1 billion.
In 2016, the global metals & mining industry is forecast to have a value of $4,988.5 billion, an increase of 66.4% since 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global metals & mining industry grew by 6.1% in 2011 to reach a volume of 9,934.3 million metric ton.
In 2016, the global metals & mining industry is forecast to have a volume of 11,972.2 million metric ton, an increase of 20.5% since 2011.
Iron & steel is the largest segment of the global metals & mining industry, accounting for 64.1% of the industry's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 65.1% of the global metals & mining industry value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturer's selling price (MSP).
The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total primary metal production at annual average prices.
The coal market measures primary coal production including anthracite, bitminous and lignite. The market is valued at producers' price.
The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global: Metals and Mining Industry Guide
- Specialty Chemicals: Global Industry Guide
- Global Metals & Mining
- Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2012: M&A and Investment Trends
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry