New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2018 -- Summary
Global Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global metals & mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3054089-metals-mining-global-industry-guide-2017-2021
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- In the aluminum market, only production of primary aluminum is considered. Recycled aluminum is not included within this report. The market is valued at manufacturer's selling price (MSP).
- The base metals market consists of lead, zinc, copper, nickel and tin. The market has been valued as total primary metal production at annual average prices.
- The coal market measures primary coal production including anthracite, bitminous and lignite. The market is valued at producers price.
- The iron & steel market consists of the production of crude steel, blast furnace (pig) iron and direct reduced iron. Market values have been calculated using annual average steel and iron prices.
- The precious metals & minerals market includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium and industrial and gem-quality diamonds. The market is valued using total annual mining production volumes and annual average prices.
- Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant annual 2016 exchange rates.
- The global metals & mining industry had total revenues of $1,838.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -9.3% between 2012 and 2016.
- Production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 9,245.9 million metric tons in 2016.
- The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in China implemented strict controls on domestic mines, limiting operations to 276 days a year
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global metals & mining market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global metals & mining market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global metals & mining market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global metals & mining market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global metals & mining market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 24
Who is the target reader? 24
How to use this report 24
Global Metals & Mining 25
Market Overview 25
Market Data 27
Market Segmentation 29
Market outlook 31
Five forces analysis 33
Metals & Mining in Asia-Pacific 44
Market Overview 44
Market Data 45
Market Segmentation 47
Market outlook 49
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3054089-metals-mining-global-industry-guide-2017-2021
Get in touch: