Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2012 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 'Metro in Russia: Local Profile' to its offering.
Metro in Russia: Local Profile is a comprehensive report covering the company's local operations. It also includes key financial and operational performance details of the company. In addition, the report presents the strategy of the company, market share and investment plans of the key players in the market.
The report provides readers with an understanding of the company, insight into its latest approaches and a clear picture of its market situation vis-a-vis competitors.
The report identifies and presents key information of Metro in Russia. In addition, it gives the description of the local operations as well as news and events of the company.
Key points covered in the reports are:
- Store Formats
- Private Labels
- Awards and Recognition
- Financial and Operational Performance
- Key Employee Biographies
- Market Share of Key Players in Various Formats
- Investment Plan of Key Competitors
Reasons to Buy
- This report is completely focused on Metro's operations and its performance in Russia.
- It provides details across a range of topics, including private labels, formats it operates, company strategy and latest developments.
- The report also provides essential context on the company's competitive position by providing insight into the competitive environment and performance of the company relative to its rivals.
Metro A.G. (Metro), is a German-based diversified retail company, and commenced its operations in Russia in 2001. During 2011-2012, the retailer plans to open at least three Real hypermarkets in every city of Russia with a population of one million or above.
To view the detailed table of contents kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/63367/metro-in-russia-local-profile.html