ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Mexican Infrastructure Sector Insights 2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2016 -- Synopsis:
- The report provides a detailed look into the infrastructure sector in Mexico, including analysis of the state of the current infrastructure, the regulatory and financing landscapes and the major projects in the construction pipeline.
- The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports.
Mexicos infrastructure construction expenditure is poised to grow at a relatively strong rate over the next decade.The total value of the infrastructure construction market reached MXN961 billion (US$51.9 billion) in 2015, according to Timetric, up from MXN766.7 billion in 2010, and it will rise to MXN1.2 trillion in 2020 (in nominal value terms). This rapid growth in spending is based on the assumption that a number of the large-scale infrastructure projects move ahead as planned, including the MXN171 billion Mexico City New International Airport, the expansion of Veracruz port, the Mexico City-Toluca high-speed train and the Oriental Nuclear Power Plant.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=817053
- A concise analysis of the administrative, economic and political context for infrastructure in Mexico.
- An in-depth assessment of the current state of infrastructure in Mexico, including roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communications, airports and ports.
- A focus on main political and financial institutions involved in the infrastructure market, as well as the competitive and regulatory environment.
- For each infrastructure sector, an explanation of the key drivers of growth in new investment and an analysis of the project pipeline, with a detailed look at the prospects for major projects and the companies that have secured contracts.
Reasons To Buy
- Assess the current state of Mexico infrastructure, and the main drivers of investment, including the key institutions and financing methods.
- Investigate forecasts and gain an understanding of key trends in each of the main infrastructure sectors.
- Analyze the main project participants operating in each sector, to better understand the competitive environment.
- Identify top projects by sector, development stage and start date, to inform your expansion strategy.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=817053
- Timetric is currently tracking 173 large-scale infrastructure construction projects in Mexico, at all stages of development from announcement to execution. These projects have a total investment value of MXN91.3 billion (US$4.8 billion).
- The electricity and power sector accounts for the largest share of the project pipeline, with a total project value of MXN42.1 billion. This is followed by airports and other infrastructure projects, with a pipeline value of MXN20.5 billion.
- When its current infrastructure is compared to the other regional peers (Argentina, Brazil and Colombia) through the World Economic Forums Global Competitiveness Report, Mexico performs better in terms of overall quality.
- The administration of President Enrique Pea Nieto has expressed its commitment to deliver better infrastructure so as to support the economys growth and improve opportunities for citizens. Under the NIP 2014-2018, the government is looking to invest MXN7.8 trillion (US$591 billion) to be distributed across a number projects in the sectors of transportation, telecommunication, urban development, energy, water, health, and tourism.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG