Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Mexico, Russia, Singapore and Slovakia Autos Report Q4 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2016 -- Import restrictions on used cars will continue to limit the supply of second hand cars into Mexico, pushing more households up into the new car market or down into the motorcycle market and spurring new car and motorcycle sales.
- Passenger car segment to outperform despite the Bank of Mexico beginning an interest rate hiking cycle, given private consumption growth and better household access to finance following financial reforms and increasing formalisation of the labour market.
- The risk of the government stalling on its introduction of Euro VI regulations for heavy commercial vehicles is increasing the downside risks to our 2017 heavy truck and bus sales forecasts.
- Production growth will be sustained over the next five years as large-scale OEM investments come online and exports to Latin America recover.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/mexico-autos-report-q4-2016
Declining real wages coupled with high inflation will drag on passenger vehicle sales as consumer purchasing power is eroded. Although we maintain a broadly negative outlook for the domestic vehicle industry to 2020 as it remains below its previous peak level, total vehicle sales will return to positive growth in 2017 and continue growing to 2020.
- Falling real wages, due to decreasing gross wages, and working hours alongside high inflation will all weigh on consumer purchasing power and confidence leading to faster sales declines in passenger cars than in commercial vehicles.
- The renewed scrappage scheme and other industry subsidies will help the market find its floor in 2016 but will be far less effective than in previous years.
- Pricing pressures to remain high due to costly supply chain restructuring towards local suppliers and the introduction of Euro 5 standards.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/russia-autos-report-q4-2016
The vehicle de-registration and replacement process will drive total vehicle sales growth to its peak of some 131.500 vehicles before entering a sustained decline to 2020. Commercial vehicle sales will continue to decline to 2020 having reached a peak in 2015, while any sales growth drivers associated with construction are already priced into the market.
- Total vehicle sales forecast to grow by 67.3% to 131,508 units in 2016.
- Passenger vehicle sales forecast to outperform as any support offered to commercial vehicle sales via infrastructure projects are already priced into the market.
- Total vehicle registrations are up 62.6% y-o-y in 7M16 to 69,623 units.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/singapore-autos-report-q4-2016
A strong consumer outlook underpinned by low interest rates, rising real wages and a strengthening labour market will drive an expansion of 14.5% in Slovakian vehicle sales in 2016.
- Vehicle sales will grow 14.5% in 2016.
- A strong labour market, access to cheap credit and rising disposable incomes will continue to drive growth in the passenger car segment.
- Growth in online retailing and the construction of energy and transport infrastructure projects will drive an expansion in commercial vehicle sales.
- The ongoing recovery in the European auto market will bode well for Slovakia's passenger car production and export growth.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/business-monitor-international/slovakia-autos-report-q4-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions