New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, "MGN1703 (Colorectal Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023". Colorectal cancer (CRC) is the second leading cause of mortality among cancer patients in the world and is the third most diagnosed cancer globally, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the colorectal cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant/adjuvant, first-, second-, third-line KRAS wild-type and mutation-positive, and fourth-line metastatic. In terms of targeted treatments, the metastatic CRC treatment landscape is mature, including the branded treatments Avastin (bevacizumab), Erbitux (cetuximab), and Vectibix (panitumumab), treatments that have extended the survival of metastatic patients compared to chemotherapy-only regimens. However, high unmet needs remain for the extension of survival of metastatic patients, and particularly those with KRAS mutation-positive disease, for whom the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors Erbitux and Vectibix are not recommended.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Mologen AG is developing MGN1703 as a maintenance therapy for the treatment of advanced CRC patients with disease control after first-line induction chemotherapy treatment with or without biological treatment. The developer launched the pivotal Phase III IMPALA European trial to evaluate this drug in September, 2014. This randomized, multicenter, open-label trial is investigating MGN1703 as a monotherapy compared to investigator choice maintenance treatment, namely treatment break, reduced treatment, and continued treatment, and is due to begin enrollment of an estimated total 540 patients in August 2014.
- Overview of Colorectal Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on MGN1703 including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for MGN1703 for the top five countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Colorectal Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of MGN1703 performance
- Obtain sales forecast for MGN1703 from 2013-2023 in top five countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: HER2-Positive Breast Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer - China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023