Santa Monica, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2017 -- New sessions starting June 5th and September 5th.
Which acting school and acting technique is the best?
Choosing an acting school or acting technique that is right for you can be challenging and overwhelming. All the techniques work, it's knowing when to use them that makes you a great actor. Each acting technique (Stella Adler, The Sanford Meisner, Lee Strasberg, Uta Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique, all of which Michelle Danner has extensive experience with) has its strengths and weaknesses.
To be considered for enrollment and to learn about all the acting classes and acting courses we offer in Los Angeles, scheduling a one on one interview with Michelle Danner is necessary.
- Learn the best acting techniques for film acting & auditioning.
- Learn how to stand out in the audition room.
Considered to be one of the best acting schools in Los Angeles, the Michelle Danner Acting Studio's philosophy is that artists can draw upon all different acting techniques and form an individual toolbox, their own Golden Box. We will help you to develop your own "Golden Box" of techniques and tools that you can use when approaching a role or a scene, whether it be for film, television, or theater. The Acting School's acting techniques are based on Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov, & the Stanislavsky Technique.
The acting classes being offered are taught for all levels and ages: Beginners, intermediate and advanced actors.
This Los Angeles acting school offers the following acting classes:
- Golden Box Master Class 2 Day Technique Analysis with Michelle Danner - Accumulation of a comprehensive set of "acting tools" to use when approaching a role or a scene, whether it be for film, television, or theater.
- Audition Training Classes & Workshops for film & television – Practice in front of the camera with sides from films and TV shows ranging from comedy, sitcom, romantic comedy, slapstick, and all genres of dramatic writing.
- Scene Study Class – Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced - Learning to apply our Acting technique and harness it for film and theater performance.
- Improv comedy classes – Give yourself a competitive edge in the audition room, on stage, or in life?
- Voice and Speech Class – Helps you free your voice from obstacles that block full expression. This is a great method to connect your body to your emotions.
- Demo Reel for actors - Need a reel or want to add to your existing Demo Reel? First impressions are everything, and it is important to have a Demo Reel that a CD, Agent or Manager.
- Breaking into Hollywood the business of acting – Learn what you need to break through in your career and prepare the tools you need to succeed!
- General American Accent|Dialects
- Private coaching|Audition Coaching
- Dialogue Coaching|On-Set Coaching
- Online Coaching|Private Acting Classes
- Children and Teen acting classes and summer camps
For those who don't live in Hollywood or Los Angeles, there are still options to sign up for private acting lessons online with Michelle Danner.
Michelle Danner's Los Angeles acting school is a premiere acting school in Los Angeles offering acting classes, workshops, and seminars for aspiring and professional actors, visit their website today.
About Michelle Danner
Michelle Danner is an international film director & acting coach. Her student list include James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Salma Hayek, Henry Cavill, Zooey Deschanel, Gerard Butler, Chris Rock, Chris Martin, Penelope Cruz, Michael Pena, Michelle Rodriguez, Kate Del Castillo and many others.
Location: 2437 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Media Relations Contact: