Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2012 -- ReportReserve Research's ""Micron Technology, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""Micron Technology, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Micron Technology, Inc.""
ReportReserve Research's ""Micron Technology, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Micron Technology, Inc."" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Micron Technology, Inc.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Micron Technology, Inc. (Micron) is involved in manufacturing and selling of semiconductor devices, mainly Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM), NAND Flash and NOR Flash memory, and other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semi-conductor systems. The company's products are used in computing, consumer, networking, automotive, industrial and mobile. It also manufactures semi-conductor components for complementary metal-oxide semiconductors (CMOS) image sensors and other semi-conductor products. The company offers its products under various brands such as Micron, Lexar, Crucial, SpecTek and Numonyx. Its manufacturing facilities are located in the US, China, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Puerto Rico and Singapore. Geographically, the company has operations across Asia-Pacific, the US, China, Europe, Japan, and Other. Micron is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, the US."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/micron-technology-inc-technology-and-communications-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540987