Global Microplate Systems Market By Product (Multi-Mode Microplate Readers, Single-Mode Microplate Readers), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics Tests, Genomics and Proteomics Research, Others), By End Users (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospital and Diagnostic Laboratories, Research and Academic Institutes) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Global Microplate Systems Market is projected to reach USD USD1186.5 by 2025, from USD 891.7 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Report Sample: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microplate-systems-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of microplate systems market in the next 8 years. Microplate readers are used extensively in molecular biology research. They are used to evaluate therapies for diseases such as cancer and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and also used in the diagnosis of various cancers and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs).Various technological advancement will drive the growth of the market. Technological advancements in new product development will impact market growth in the coming years, such as BioTek developed BioTek's Cytation 3 that can work as a high-speed automated digital fluorescence microscope In July 2017, Hinds Instruments and Bio-Logic Science Instruments launched CD Microplate Reader product. In August 2017, BioTek launched its new microplate reader 800 TS which is easily programmable with software and color touchscreen interface.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing Prevalence of Diseases.
- Increasing R&D Expenditure in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Increasing automation in healthcare.
- High cost of microplate system
- Inadequacy of trained professionals.
Inquiry Before Buying: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-microplate-systems-market
The global microplate systems market is segmented based on product
- On the basis of product and service global microplate systems market is segmented into multi-mode microplate readers and single-mode microplate readers. multi-mode microplate readers is further sub segmented into filter-based readers, monochromator-based readers, hybrid readers. Single-mode microplate readers are further sub segmented into fluorescence plate readers, absorbance plate readers and luminescence plate readers.
- On the basis of end users global microplate systems market is segmented into Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospital and Diagnostic Laboratories and Research and Academic Institutes.
- Based on geography the global microplate systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For Any query talk to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-microplate-systems-market
The global microplate systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global microplate systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global digital pathology market are BioTek Instruments, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher, Tecan Trading AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Promega Corporation, Biochrom, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, Rayto Life and Analytical Sciences Co.,Ltd, Lonza, Corning, Biochrom, Agilent Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Bmg Labtech, Tecan Trading AG, Molecular Devices, LLC. , Eppendorf AG, Biohit Oyj, and Beckman Coulter, Inc. among others.
Access Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-microplate-systems-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research