New Computer Technology research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2012 -- GBI Research's report, "Microprocessor Market to 2015- Enterprise Shift to Cloud Computing and Popularity of Mobile Computing Increasing Demand for Multi-core Processor Chips" provides key information and analysis on the market opportunities in the Microprocessor industry. The report covers the technology trends, industry dynamics, information on the revenue of the Microprocessor market, and the market share of the suppliers. The report also provides region-based and end-user based forecasts up to 2015. The end-user based forecasts up to 2015 are given for the computers, communications and servers. The key market trends for wide range of these applications are discussed.
Microprocessors utilization in the mobile computing market has been increasing with the growth of networking and multimedia applications in mobile devices, as they improve the performance of devices. The rising demand for cloud computing services also has its impact on the microprocessor market through the technology people use to access these services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Market Size in terms of sales revenue - Historical data 2004 to 2010 given. Forecast forward until 2015.
- Market Share for the year 2010.
- Breakdown of market statistics by key end users: Computers that includes Desktops, Notebooks, Tablet PCs and E-Readers, Communications consisting of Mobile Phones, and Servers
- Key regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas have been covered.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies such as Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Broadcom and Texas Instruments are discussed.
- Different Analytical Frameworks such as Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis have been used to give a comprehensiveo view of the global Microprocessor Industry.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global Microprocessor market.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for the Microprocessor market.
- Identify the strengths and weakness of the key players in the Microprocessor market.
- Develop business strategies from the Porter's Five Forces Analyses.
- Identify key growth markets for your products from the market statistics.
- Know the demand potential of Microprocessor market and the recent technology trends in the Microprocessor market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, Broadcom, Texas Instruments Inc., ARM Holdings plc, Qualcomm Incorporated
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Pc/Mobile Convergence: Competing technologies and emerging business models for the mobile Internet
- Microprocessor Market to 2020 - MultiCore Processors, Laptops and Smartphones to Drive Growth
- Global Cloud Computing Market (2010 - 2015)
- Planning for Cloud Computing
- Singapore Information Technology Report Q4 2011
- Hong Kong Information Technology Report Q4 2011
- Hong Kong Information Technology Report Q3 2011
- 2010 Trends to Watch: Cloud Computing
- 2011 Trends to Watch: Cloud Computing Technology
- Australia Information Technology Report Q4 2011