Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2012 -- ReportReserve’s new report, “Middle East and Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Incontinence Devices, Renal Dialysis Equipment and Lithotripters” provides key market data on the Middle East and Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices market – Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Africa. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by ReportReserve’s team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
- Market size and company share data for Nephrology and Urology Devices market categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Middle East and Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices market..
- Key players covered include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Gambro AB, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, HARTMANN GROUP, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Middle East and Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/middle-east-and-africa-nephrology-and-urology-devices-market-outlook-to-2018-incontinence-devices-renal-dialysis-equipment-and-lithotripters-report-542430