Recent research report, new study and forecast on "EpiCast Report: Migraine - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- Migraine is characterized by recurring headaches and throbbing pain on one side of the head accompanied by nausea, vomiting, or increased sensitivity to light or smell. While most migraineurs experience episodic migraines (EM), a small percentage suffers from chronic migraine (CM). In addition to its debilitating pain, migraines are also associated with more severe cardiovascular and neuropsychological comorbidities. Because migraine is one of the most prevalent types of headache, there is a substantial economic and social burden associated with the condition worldwide, and it is therefore recognized as a high-priority public health problem by the World Health Organization.
In 2016, there were 73,914,635 total prevalent cases of migraine in adults ages 18 years and older in the 7MM. The US had the most cases, while Spain had the fewest. In the 7MM, the number of total prevalent cases of migraine is expected to grow to 74,543,569 by 2026, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.09%. Since age- and sex-specific prevalence was held constant throughout the forecast period, all changes in the total prevalent cases of migraine are the result of demographic changes. GlobalData epidemiologists estimate that 1.61% of total migraine cases in the 7MM in 2016 were CM.
Get The Sample Copy Of Report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1326338
This forecast is supported by country-specific prevalence studies for each market, most of which are based on nationally representative samples. GlobalData epidemiologists are confident that these sources provide the most accurate and robust data available in each market. Additionally, GlobalData epidemiologists used consistent methodology while creating forecasts for each market. This allows useful and accurate comparisons regarding total prevalent cases of migraine between markets.
- The Migraine EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of migraine in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of migraine segmented by sex and age (for ages 18 years and older) in these markets. This forecast is further segmented by migraine frequency into episodic migraine (EM) and chronic migraine (CM).
- The migraine epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Send An Enquiry: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1326338
Reasons to buy
The Migraine EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global migraine market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global migraine market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for migraine therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of migraine prevalent cases by frequency.