Las Vegas, NV -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2019 -- Migraine Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Migraine is the 7th most disabling disease among all diseases.
1. Migraine is the leading cause of disability among all neurological disorders.
2. Migraine prevalence increased by 60% from 25.8 to 41 per 1000 person in the United States.
3. Over 37 million Americans suffer from migraine headaches.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Migraine Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Request for sample pages
1. Migraine market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Migraine epidemiology and Migraine market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Migraine market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Migraine market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Migraine market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Migraine market.
"The healthcare and lost productivity costs associated with migraine are estimated to be as high as USD 36 billion annually in the U.S."
Migraine symptoms include severe throbbing recurring pain, usually on one side of the head, often accompanied by visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, extreme sensitivity to sound, light, touch and smell, and tingling or numbness in the extremities or face. Before puberty, migraine is more common in boys than in girls. As adolescence approaches, the incidence and prevalence of migraine increase more rapidly in girls than in boys mainly driven due to hormonal changes.
Migraine treatment can be acute and preventive. Acute treatment is initiated during an attack to alleviate pain and disability and to stop the progression of the attack. Preventive treatment is used when there is a known headache trigger exists, such as exercise or sexual activity, and for patients who have limited time exposure to a trigger, such as high-altitude ascent or menstruation. U.S. FDA approved a new drug, Aimovig (erenumab) for the preventive treatment of migraine in adults.
The global migraine market is expected to grow in future due to increasing female population and rise in the migraine prevalence. The various emerging treatments will certainly boost the growth of the global migraine drug market in the forecast period.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Migraine treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
4. M207/ADAM Zolmitriptan
And many others
The key players in Migraine market are:
1. Axsome Therapeutics
2. IMPAX Laboratories
3. Impel NeuroPharma
4. Zosano Pharma Corporation
5. Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Migraine Report Introduction
2. Migraine Market Overview at a Glance
3. Migraine Disease Background and Overview
4. Migraine Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Migraine Country-Wise Epidemiology
5.1. Migraine Epidemiology United States
5.2. Migraine Epidemiology EU-5
5.2.1. Migraine Epidemiology Germany
5.2.2. Migraine Epidemiology France
5.2.3. Migraine Epidemiology Italy
5.2.4. Migraine Epidemiology Spain
5.2.5. Migraine Epidemiology United Kingdom
5.3. Migraine Epidemiology Japan
6. Migraine Treatment & Medical Practices
7. Migraine Marketed Drugs
7.1. Aimvoig (erenumab)- Amgen and Novartis
7.2. Key Cross Competition
7.3. INP104- Impel NeuroPharma
7.4. Galcanezumab- Eli Lilly
7.5. ADAM Zolmitriptan- Zosan Pharmaceuticals
7.6. Rimegepant- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
7.7. AXS-07 - Axsome Therapeutics
8 Migraine Country-Wise Market Analysis 7MM
8.1. United States
8.4. United Kingdom
9 Migraine Report Methodology
10 DelveInsight Capabilities
12 About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Migraine-Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
DelveInsight's "Migraine - Epidemiology Forecast, 2028" report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Migraine epidemiology, providing the historical and forecasted data for the 7MM during the forecast period from 2016-2028.