New Food market report from Mintel: "Milk in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2013 -- Milk in South Africa by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers liquid, powdered and flavoured cow's milk. It excludes condensed, evaporated, sour and cultured milk. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Milk in South Africa is given in ZAR and litre with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Africa. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in South Africa to 2017
- Sugar & Gum Confectionery in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Prepared Soup in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Breakfast Cereals in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Biscuits (Cookies & Crackers) in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Chocolate Confectionery in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Baby Food in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Yoghurt (retail) in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Global Planned Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Terminals to 2017
- Global Planned LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)