Milk powder is a dairy product, which is dehydrated milk manufactured by evaporation. The purpose of making milk powder from milk is to increase the shelf life of milk without using the refrigerator.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2017 -- Various types of milk powder include whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, dairy whitener, buttermilk milk powder, and others. It is widely consumed globally due to its nutritional benefits, which has found its application in infant formulas, confectionaries, baked desserts, and savory items.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3396
Increasing use of milk powder in infant foods and the presence of several nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B12, thiamin, and high amounts of protein have driven the milk powder market. Furthermore, reduced storage and transportation costs have fueled the growth of the milk powder market. However, addition of preservatives, adulteration, and strict regulations related to infant food has hindered the growth of the milk powder market. Development of flavored milk powder has led to new opportunities in the market.
The milk powder market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type the market is divided into whole, skimmed, dairy whitener, buttermilk, and others. By application the market is segmented into nutritional foods, infant formulas, confectionaries, baked desserts, savories, and others. By geography it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are Nestl S.A, Danone, Lactalis Group, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Fonterra Co-operative Group, Dean Foods Company, Arla Foods amba, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Kraft Foods Inc., Saputo Inc., and Schreiber Foods Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.